Character Creation & Advancement
Creating Your Character
- 25 point-buy using the standard values for Pathfinder.
- Maximum starting gold for your character class.
- Maximum HP at 1st level.
- Select two character traits.
Advancing Your Character
- Use the “Medium” experience table.
- Roll your Hit Die for your chosen character class.
- If unsatisfied with your roll for hit points, during character advancement, you may opt to use a Hero Point to re-roll your Hit Die type for that level.
Character Death & Replacement
- In the unfortunate event of character death, you will create a new character at the average group level or the previous character’s level, whichever is lower.
- When starting with an advanced character, use the standard gold for a character of your level; however, no single item may be over 33% of your total worth.